Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2016

My favorite movie

good morning my friends all how are you today? I hope we are all in good health. heart back again meet with me rian pirnando I hope you never get tired of hearing about my personal story. at our meeting this time I would tell or discuss about my favorite movie and may also be called a movie that became my idol every time I watch it there must be something I could learn from the movie. Sure you curious not ???? The movie titled TANAH SURGA KATANYA. The movie which tells how life in the border region, especially Indonesia border with Malaysia. difference situation is very sad, where the movie shows the life of Indonesian society that is poor even to eat they have to work in Malaysia, in the movie it also tell imprisoned hard in education because facilities and infrastructure are lacking, for medidik children up to grade one to grade six haruh done by one teacher. but the movie should we contohi where the public or the lead role in this movie shows his love for the Homeland and always proud to state that Indonesia is rich in natural resources including flora and fauna. a message that we can take is love for the Homeland, the value pratiotisme and to the government itself is a homework for the government whoever serves to always pay attention to the little people and not just pay attention around alone but society in perdalaman unnoticed even to get an education they are difficult. terikasi for the time you gave and perhaps just this that I can say in our meeting this time if you are still curious you should go on youtube with a title that is on top, so much and thank you

1 komentar: